January 17, 2019
There will be a Parent Educator Meeting on Saturday, January 19, 2019 from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
As per the orders of the District Magistrate, Aligarh, the school will remain closed for all Classes from Nursery to Class VIII from 16.01.2019 (Wednesday) to 18.01.2019 (Friday).
- NOTE: The school timings for Class IX and X will remain from 10 am to 3 pm, other than on Friday (10 am to 12 noon)
In compliance of the orders of the District Magistrate, Aligarh, the school will remain closed for Class Nursery to Class VIII till Tuesday, January 15, 2019.
School Timings from Friday 21.12.2018
Monday to Thursday and Saturday
Class I to X 10:00 A.M. to 03:00 P.M.
Class Nursery, Sr. Nursery & Prep 11:00 A.M. to 01:30 P.M.
Class I to X 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
Class Nursery, Sr. Nursery & Prep No School
NOTE: The school will remain closed on Monday 24.12.2018 on account of the Blossoms Model United Nations sessions.
- Children have to stay in the designated waiting room to be kept under observation for half an hour after the MR vaccination on 29.11.2018.
- Children should be made to eat a proper meal before they come to school.
- They have to come in school uniform.They should wear jackets rather than sweaters so that the sleeves may be easily rolled up for the vaccination.
1. This is to inform you that tomorrow Monday, 19.11.2018, private children have to be dropped to the AMU Athletics Ground at the same time as yesterday and today. But private children have to be
PICKED UP FROM THE SCHOOL as per the timings given below:
Senior Nursery and Prep: 1:00 pm
Class 1 onwards: 2 pm
2a. On Tuesday, 20.11.2018 (Sports Day), children have to reach the AMU Athletics Ground by 1:00 pm. as per the usual transport arrangements
2b. All children have to be picked up by the parents from the ground itself after the Sports Day function. School transport will not be provided after the function.
2c. No child will be permitted to leave until the entire function is over.