September 26, 2020
Each minute of each day at BLOSSOMS SCHOOL is precious for the child’s development. Parents are, therefore, requested to ensure that the children come to school regularly and punctually.
- Any one who is late or has been absent on the previous working day will only be admitted to the class with the permission of the Educator In-charge /Principal. The reason/reasons of absence should be mentioned in the pages earmarked for this purpose in the School Diary.
- Leave of absence will not be granted without prior written application from theparents/guardians (except in unforeseen circumstances)
- Applications may be sent in one of the following ways:-
- Every absence (sick leave or other leave) must be entered in the School Diary and signed by the parent or guardian.
- For leave of absence of one to three days, it is sufficient to apply through the School Diary.
- For leave of absence of more than three days, a letter must be addressed to the Principal. The reason(s) for seeking such long leave must be clearly stated. This will be in addition to an entry in the Diary.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutive working days renders the student liable to have her/his name struck off the rolls. Readmission, if granted,will be on payment of readmission fee of Rs 10,000/-
- All students MUST compulsorily be present on the first and last working day of each term, failing while they will be negatively marked in their assessments.
- A student returning to the school after recovery from an infectious or contagious disease will be required to produce a doctor’s certificate stating that the child has observed the mandated period of quarantine and is permitted to rejoin the school.
- Parents must not send a sick child to school, even if there is a test or exam schedule on that same day. A sick child’s answer sheet will not be evaluated.
All the students are required to reach the School five minutes before the start of the School. Students will not be allowed to enter the School once the School gate is closed. Only in very exceptional cases late-comers may be allowed, if accompanied by their parents/guardians or if they are carrying a letter from them stating the reason for being late.