September 26, 2020
Children must be given a light but nutritious and well balanced breakfast. Research has proved that children who eat a balanced breakfast are more alert and receptive in class. Overeating or eating a heavy breakfast often results in nausea and drowsiness.
- Deworm children at least once every year or as per advice of your family doctor.
- Get dental and ophthalmic check-up done once every year.
- Immunise your ward as per the advice of your pediatrician/ family doctor.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases like conjunctivitis, dermatitis, scabies, measles, etc, should not be sent to school.
- Students suffering from the following diseases must strictly observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to school:
|1.||Chicken pox||Till complete falling of scabs (21 days)|
|2.||Cholera||Till the child is completely well|
|3.||Measles||Two weeks after rash disappears|
|4.||Mumps||Until swelling has gone (One Month)|
|5.||Whooping Cough||Six Weeks|
|6.||Jaundice||After complete recovery|
Sending unwell children to attend school causes, both, a lot of inconvenience to the school authorities, and physical discomfort to the child. Moreover, due to illness, the child is not in the right frame of mind to draw any benefit from the school. Further, the school may not be fully equipped to take medical care in case of any emergency or if the illness aggravates.
HENCE, PARENTS ARE REQUESTED NOT TO SEND THEIR WARDS TO SCHOOL (EVEN IF THERE IS ANY ASSESSMENT/EXAM/TEST)IF THEY ARE UNWELL. A SICK CHILD’S ANSWER SHEET WILL NOT BE EVALUATED.
MID DAY REFRESHMENT– Parent are requested to send food cooked at home (preferably dry vegetables and rotis) for their children. There will be special arrangements to help the children serve themselves and partake of their refreshments in a proper way.
BIRTHDAYS– Each birthday girl or boy is permitted to distribute not more than TWO TOFFEES or SWEETS to each child in her/his class section only.